12/26/2007

Christmas Week: "Home Alone"

Here's another Christmas film I really love: Home Alone, starring Macaulay Culkin, Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern. (They curiously kind of disappeared from the screens after that…)

Here's the trailer of the director's cut version:



"He's a disturbed child who's searching for a home…"

KEVIN: I made my family disappear… I'm a criminal.

"He takes over their home and plans his vengeance…"

"Now Harry and Marv struggle to regain their house at any cost"

"Christmas kills once a year, when you're… HOME ALONE"

Ok, it was just a spoof. But this is frankly one of the best parodies to be seen on YouTube, along with that freaky, scary Mary Poppins re-cut trailer and Brokeback to the Future.

Admit it'd have been great to have Kevin as an evil creature coming from hell to annoy those poor Harry and Marvin in their idyllic existence, just after moving in a new cosy neighbourhood…

Here's another re-cut trailer:



So silly!

No comments: