12/05/2007

Public idiot

My mother sent me this video made by a supporter of the Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht… Interesting to see from a linguistic point of view…



What do you think of this? I think he can't even speak French… I don't even know what he's talking about! I hope it won't make bad publicity to Anderlecht…

Wait, I found another video by this guy… Apparently, he does speak French (OK, not a very good one):



Nondidjû! (…) On va vous massacrer !

Even the press (OK, La Meuse is not the best newspaper) heard about it.

It also reminds me of that video where François Duval tries to explain how he crashed his car… Idiot.

3 comments:

Martin Cugnon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martin Cugnon said...

As just next to this vid you say w.Bush is the supreme moron, I think you found the next US president. He would be perfect, he already speaks english.
My favourite quotes " You are not big equipe, RCA is big equipe", "on va vous battt' nondidju", "look my insigne". Duval is a genius compared to him

Simon said...

Definitely, yeah.

Duval is indeed much more clearer in what he says than Joharno…