12/06/2007

Clarkson is beaten…

Remember my passion for watching Jeremy Clarkson destrying cars? Some talented YouTuber got this brilliant idea: putting together as many movie car crashes as possible. Here's what it looks like:

Part 1



Part 2



Part 3



Morality: always fasten your seatbelt when you get into a car!!!

Good guy! I can't figure out how this man had the courage to make such a montage… It probably took him hundreds of hours…

Would someone be nice and count the number of cars that were destroyed??? Think about all the stunt cordinators that have to create such "choregraphies" (I mean by that "stunts", of course). So many crashes, but all of them are completely different…

6 comments:

Martin Cugnon said...

In that kind, there is also the Funny crash compilation series.

Simon said...

Er, yeah but it seems that the link you put is the blog entry itself… Or was that on purpose just to make me admit I'm a fool???

Martin Cugnon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martin Cugnon said...

Shit, I'm the fool. Here is hopefully the good link. But apparently it doesn't work.

Martin Cugnon said...

Let's just try once more : funny crash compilation. this time I think it works.

Simon said...

In one word: BRILLIANT! This guy's crash compilations definitely deserve a blog entry here!!!

I was rolling on the floor when I saw the cat caught in the fan!