6/12/2008

Wanna see something stupid? (Once more…)

Let me show you the stupidest fight scene ever, from a "movie" called Undefeatable (which, surprisingly enough, was not directed by Alan Smithee):



It's even more ridiculous than Jean-Claude Van Damme. vs. woman in penguin suit fight in Sudden Death


4 comments:

pierre-yves said...

wow, liked the nail in the eye in undefeatable but LOVED the hook in the other eye ^^ plus the line (only one in the whole movie?) of the "good" fighter :)
How come I'd never heard of this film? I'm gonna go buy it right away!

pierre-yves said...

And, JCVD almost fried, that's ironic for a Belgian...
I really don't know how you come across these wonders..thx for sharing!

Simon said...

Well, in order to find this, you have to spend/waste (chose one) a lot of time on YouTube, and you endu up with tons of silly videos… I would say that I've already featured more than 500 silly videos on this blog… By the way, the 500th blog entry will soon be posted, but I haven't found anything special… Maybe because I don't have time to waste, I guess… Poor me! I'm definitely looking forward to being done with the exams!

pierre-yves said...

I bet you are!
I only waste time on youtube when I'm supposed to be studying, shame really...
I don't know if you've already seen these, a few of my favourites:
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=-wXUCnY1E0o
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=MS-n604PhMw
(these two are with Wim Opbrouck)
then here are two with Tom Van Dyck (from 'alles kan beter' and 'in de gloria'. The 1st video is well-known and the second one is part of a 'series' for Humo, namely 'Humo liegt', I don't know if you knew it was the very same Tom aka Dirk Debeys)
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=PWPBHLPpnmc&feature=related

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=5aCGERPYtD0
we had actually seen the latter in class with Evie Tops last year, it was quite funny. And I went to this event (O11O), which was cool as well :)
On this note of verdraagzaamheid, I take my leave.

(I do hope the links work, I'm no expert)