3/29/2008

The Frogfather

I want to show you a Muppet parody of The Godfather, but first you should watch the following two scenes to understand the spoof. The first one is the opening scene, with undertaker Bonasera talking to Don Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) to ask for "justice" because two thugs attacked his daughter. (Notice Bonasera's combover.)


I believe in America --> One of the best opening lines in the movie history.

That I cannot do. --> My foot!

Bonasera. Bonasera. What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectful?

Be my friend? … Godfather? --> I think he shit his pants…
Second scene: Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) has to go and kill Captain McCluskey, a corrupt policeman, in a restaurant:



And now, the Frogfather:



Maybe we should ask Statler and Waldorf (I mean the original ones) to comment on that:



A pot-pourri of some of the many comments they made during The Muppet Show:



A last word:

No comments: