3/27/2008

My little hobbit…

I think Waldorf is going to like this parody video from the 2002 MTV Movie Awards ceremony:



BOROMIR: "It is a gift!"
JACK BLACK "You're damn right it's a gift. It's called Prince Albert and it's… my precious!"
SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR "So, you're telling us that you took the fabled Ring of Sauron, the One Ring that could destroy all of Middle-earth and attached it to your… your little Hobbit there?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ! I like it too, really funny ! I think it's the "precious" ring of Sauron...

Simon said...

It's great that you like it. But I don't think she says it's the "precious" ring, though. I listened to the fragment several times, and know I think it's "favour ring", which would be an uncommon combination.

pierre-yves said...

I hadn't seen this spoof before, really funny indeed ^^
BTW, I think that what SMG says is "fabled" ring

Simon said...

Yeah, this makes sense. I admit I've never came across this rather rare word. I'll edit the post. Thanks for your help!