11/29/2007

300

This entry is the 300th I wrote for this blog. That's quite a number, don't you think. It obviously make me think of the movie, 300, which I haven't seen yet. Perhaps in another life. Meanwhile, we can enjoy thatguywiththeglasses' parody in 5 seconds:



And this one (which I've perhaps already displayed before):



Here are two videos I found a month ago but I was keeping just for the sake of this 300th blog entry. The first one is a video about the Top 100 quotes in the (English-speaking) movie history.



However, I'm surprised that "I am your father" wasn't in this Top 100…

The second is a marvellous montage of bits of films where a character says a number; here we have the complete count from 100 to 1.



I told you it was brilliant! Thumbs up!
"When this baby hits 88 miles an hour, you're gonna see some serious shit!"

"One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."

[By the way, here's the original version (in the so-called Black Speech of Mordor) of that quote in the book: "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul." I think it just sounds great.]

No comments: