9/08/2007

Darth Ratzi: the Pics

Here are some pictures I found on the Internet, showing striking likelinesses between Emperor Palpatine and the evil pope Benedict XVI (aka Jozeph Ratzinger, aka Darth Ratzi).

This is a first picture showing our Darth Razti training at fighting with a lightsaber:


Two other pics showing the everything-but-benevolent look of Palpatine & Ratzi:


Striking, isn't it? But wait, there's more: when Darth Ratzi took control over the dictatorship of Vatican (true: Vatican is the only country of Europe whose head of State is NOT elected by its citizens; and for the record, in kingdoms the head of state is indeed a king/queen, but the Prime minister actually fulfils this function), he raised his arms towards the sky, and almost used his evil powers to shock the crowd (as shown on the picture).



So, now, I hope you see Benedict XVI in a different way. He just looked evil when I first saw him. My insight proved to be true when I heard about what he said about important issues (e.g. contraception, abortion, priests' marriage…), taking ultra-conservative opinions. (But what could we wait from a pope… Who the hell am I kidding?)

No comments: