Here's another alternate ending for Back to the Future:
Of course, the film would have been about 20 minutes long, and the trilogy wouldn't have existed… But this is the point of a joke.
I also found this rap song summarizing the first movie brilliantly:
Fantastic! If you have never seen the movie, I hope you'll wanna watch it.
A funny thing is the transition from the first episode of BTTF to the second one. At the end of the first, there was a scene where Marty (Michael J. Fox) meets his girlfriend, Jennifer. Then Doc shows up: something has gotta be done about their (future) kids in the future. Then the DeLorean goes away flying.
The fact is that when they started shooting BTTF II in 1989, the actress playing Jennifer in BTTF I (Claudia Wells) wasn't available. So they had to replace her by Elizbeth Shue. This is why we have two versions of the same scene at the end of BTTF I and at the beginning of BTTF II:
This kind of thing had never been done before, and I think it hasn't been done again since then.
The New Yorker cartoons
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment