The plot focuses on Shaun, an unmotivated young man who is attempting to get some kind of focus in his life as he reconciles with his ex-girlfriend and settles his various issues with his mother and stepfather. At the same time he has to cope with an apocalyptic uprising of zombies that is causing society to collapse.
Here's a video containing some very good scenes of the film.And a video featuring an appropriate song to fit the footage (and vice-versa):
The humour featured in this movie is typically British, and it is one of the reasons why I warmly recommend it, even if you don't like horror films. There are lots of references to George A. Romero's movie, too.
If you're interested in seeing more of that, check the many videos on YouTube.
3 comments:
believe it or not, I have yet to see this great movie
It's a shame I didn't record it when it was broadcast! This movie kicks ass! (for the Lord)
I'll rent it
Post a Comment