3/07/2007

The Ark of the Covenant

This is the Ark of the Covenant as it appears in Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark. I really like this film. I must say that I'm a big fan of trilogies—all sorts of them—but for the Indiana Jones Trilogy, I think that the second movie has to be forgotten… It's just too much. Difficult to believe that it's a movie by Steven Spielberg… But anyway, the two other Indies are terrific. As to the Ark itself, it was accompanied with a kinda Middle-Eastish, soft music theme by John Williams that gives you a weird feeling.
On the picture on the left, you see the Ark that they used in the movie, probably in an exhibition. On the right of it, you can see the Holy Grail of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, the fake one (in gold) and the "real one", a wooden cup.

No comments: