3/11/2007

My Brother Wants to Smash Félix

When you get bored, you can do all sorts of things (like spying on the naked teachers in Paris). This time, during the Easter holiday in 2005, my bro (Robin) and I were outside, for no reason. In the garden comes pretty often Félix, the cat of our German neighbour. This cat likes hunting the birds, but we don't let us killing those creatures. And if Félix disobeys us, we know how to chatise him: you just throw a big stone on him so that he faces reality… Crual, this photograph? No, because my brother never threw a stone on Félix. Even if he had a strong wish for doing so… I think that this time, we was pooing in the sandpit (or sandbox, if in which we used to play when we were young (not so many years ago, I must admit). It made my brother angry… "Something is rotten in the sandbox of Danemark, and Robin is taking up the trash…".

No comments: