5/09/2007

Jay and Silent Bob's favourite word

I came to know Jay and Silent Bob (played by Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith) by watching a film called Dogma. Here's the trailer:



I didn't quite remember the plot, but now I've seen that, I get a glimpse of what it was. It was a witty mix of fun and serious philosophical issues. I've got to watch that film. Maybe in ten year's time, when I don't have anything else to do.

What I wanted to show you today is a montage that was made by a fan (I think), who spent hours watching Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (a title that appealed me because it's a reference to Star Wars: Episode V — and there were many in that movie) in order to spot each occurence of the word fuck or fucking. I think that not a single movie in the history of cinema displays such a huge number of swear words…



If I could get a buck whenever they say that word, I'd be rich. (Could you count how many times the word is said?)

No comments: