11/08/2008

Lookalikes (4)

Leonardo DaVinci Totally Looks Like Davy Jones

John C Calihoun, x-men, Beast

Morticia Addams, the adamms family, Cher

Harry Potter, jk rowling, composer, Dimitri Shostakovich

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn TotallyLooksLike.com Albus Dumbledore

Henry Winkler, fonz, happy days, Andrew Jackson

Similarly:
John Kerry Totally Looks Like Andrew Jackson

Earl, jason lee, my name is earl, the killers, Ronnie Vannucci
I love this series!

Clint Eastwood, Wolverine, x-men, Hugh Jackman
Hey, someone just had the same idea as me!

Brooke Shields Totally Looks Like Rachel Weisz

Shawn Johnson Totally Looks Like Fievel
Haha, I loved Fievel's cartoons.

John McCain Totally Looks Like Doctor Evil

Dick Cheney Totally Looks Like The Penguin

Amy Winehouse TotallyLooksLike.com Evil Monster
(This is the gargoyle from Ghostbusters.)

A mountain near Guilin, China Totally Looks Like Jacques Chirac
Brilliant finding!

Jefferey Tambor TotallyLooksLike.com Dr Phil
I'm not the only one thinking that.

Pope Benedict XVI TotallyLooksLike.com Uncle Fester
So, Darth Ratzi is the lookalike of both Uncle Fester and Palpatine?

No comments: