7/26/2008

Hopeless attempt

Finding a parking space isn't easy. Getting your car parked on it might be a right kerfuffle, as shown in the following video.



PS. The driver turns out to be a woman. Is it a coincidence?
;-) to Alexandre

3 comments:

Ellen said...

A few days ago I was giving a male friend a ride, but was having some trouble getting into my designated parking spot.
My friend turns to me and tells me he is astonished that I have a driver's license.

I nearly punched said friend.

Simon said...

Oh, that was very rude of him to say that, especially since you were giving him a lift!

Sorry for the slightly misogynistic comment I made; it's just an old joke between Alexandre and myself, because our History teacher used to crack jokes like that about women driving, but we knew it was just for the sake of being humoristic.

In order to be fair and prove that there are bad male drivers, I'm gonna look for videos about them and I'll post that.

PS. I'm terrible at parking, especially in narrow streets.

Depad said...

My dear Simon the Butcher, I like it. I can't find the words to express my opinion. It's so... great would I say. Keep on going like this, with such videos!!! "I want more" (By S. de Salger)