8/19/2007

Shame on Him! Michel Scheuer, Rector of Namur University

The Rector of our University, father Michel Scheuer, s.j., is an intelligent man. Well, he surely is, because he's a professor, which means he has a PhD. If he is as intelligent as his academic qualifications tell us, why does he have a ridiculous combover?

I know the picture doesn't show it particularily well, but maybe the photographer didn't want him to look like a pillock. I saw the Rector several times this year, and each time, I couldn't help but looking at his combover — you know it's my obsession. The fact is that I wonder why he combs his hair like that: other men do it to hide their baldness, probably to look more attractive (!). And by "attractive", I mean "attractive for women". BUT Michel Scheuer is a jesuit father, which means he musn't seduce women… Conclusion: why does he have such a hairstyle? Please comment on that observation: "I feel so helpless" (said C3PO in Star Wars – Episode III: Revenge of the Sith).

No comments: