This is definitely the strongest French accent I've ever heard when a Frenchman speaks English…
It makes my ears hurt!
The New Yorker cartoons
7 years ago
"All who gain power are afraid to lose it" — Chancellor Palpatine, Star Wars - Episode III: Revenge of the Sith // Just a blog among many others // "Et comme dirait Grucho Marx : 'Si vous n'aimez pas mes opinions, j'en ai d'autres !'" (Jean-Jacques Jespers) // This is a blog that is updated on a daily basis (if I have time, though…) and on which I feature things that I find funny. Enjoy and don't hesitate to post comments as well!
1 comment:
wonderful example of our neighbours' use of the English language! Reminds me of some Erasmus friends :) we should observe though that they do know what they're saying (in this case at least), the guy makes few mistakes and is quite at ease with the language, only he sounds like shit... this is certainly due to the fact that in France they usually have very little oral practice (no Shakespearean pun intended). And let's be honest, who would want them to speak correctly? After all, that's what makes their charm...and they know it!
Post a Comment