10/22/2008

Nostalgic moments…

… who knows this series called "Mission Top Secret"? Plot:
"2-year-old Jemma accidentally taps into a disused telecommunications satellite and finds she has audio-visual contact with other computers worldwide. With the help of electronics inventor, Sir Joshua Cranberry, she forms the Centauri Network, a worldwide crime fighting organisation of children who use their network to outwit a master villain, Neville Savage."
Opening credits of the first season:



These were the German credits; the French-dubbed version had a silly tune:



Season 2 credits:



I remembered this one more precisely than the first, especially that image of the villain, Neville Savage (Shane Briant) with the Crown on his head. I also remember his characteristic French voice, namely that of Bernard Tiphaine (who most famously dubbed Bender in Futurama or the Fox River State Penitentiary warden in Prison Break).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey ! I remember it very well, but I watched at the German version. During the summer holiday, there was an episod of it nearly every day. I liked it.