8/09/2008

"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" Trailer

Yup, it's finally been released about a dozen of days ago, and I completely forgot to check it out. Now that it's done, please have a look at it as well and enjoy it.



Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is scheduled for release in November, apparently.

PS. I started reading the last book yesterday.

2 comments:

pierre-yves said...

very nice trailer, I couldn't watch it from Provence, something with media player thingy that didn't work so thx for sharing :)
btw I finished rereading the last one yesterday, while flying over France :) it's really great, you'll see! I had forgotten like half of it; a poor memory is what makes second readings so enjoyable!
I still can't believe how great a writer JK is...

Ellen said...

I finished HP and the HBP last year, when the last book in the series came out. I have yet to finish the last one :-)

This one looks very dark though. I'm actually excited!